In order for your employees to get unimpeded use of the Trella Health products and services, there are several connection and communication channels that need to be whitelisted. This could require changes to email or network security, email blocking software, or individual account settings.
The current possible channels include URLs of our products, or emails from different sources:
- Access to our applications and products, including our API and corporate site
- Password reset emails from our product to activate each user's account
- Support emails in response to support requests
- Access to our help centers
- Emails from our Marketing team with updates on our products.
What to do
Almost all requirements will be met by whitelisting *.trellahealth.com.
The following table includes specific email addresses and URLs to whitelist.
|Product Login URL||*.trellahealth.com|
|Password Reset Email||mg.trellahealth.com|
|Product Help Centers||https://support.trellahealth.com/
|Updates and announcements||*.mktomail.com with the added condition that the email comes from @trellahealth.com.|
If you need further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.